Friday, October 18, 2013

Peabody

Brooklyntweed Shelter in Stormcloud
840 yds,
Needles size 6 and 8

Finally a finished project!  This is a beautifully written and shaped pattern.  It took way longer than it should have due to knitting injuries.  My daughter was excited about the fit and warmth, as our temperatures have turned cool this week. 
 This week, my son and his wife were able to attend the Dove awards. 

 Travis is here with Michael Tait of the Newsboys who performed We Believe, written by Travis Ryan, Matthew Hooper and Richie Ficke. It was great for them to meet and celebrate the song together.

Fall is here in full swing. Candles are burning, leaves are falling and and with a new knitting project in hand, I am a happy camper.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    I LOVE your sweater! What a lovely job you did making it. :)

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails